- The Indic language of the Marathas, spoken by about 60 million people in Maharashtra and elsewhere
- an Indic language; the state language of Maharashtra in west central India; written in the Devanagari script
- Carey, Serampore, 1810, 8vo: Kennedy, Bombay, 1824, fol.: Jugunnauth Shastri Kramavant, Bombay, 1829-1831, 4to, 3 vols.: Molesworth, ib. 1831, 4to; 2nd ed. 1847, 4to; ed. Candy, Bombay, 1857, 4to, 957 pages; abridged by Baba Padmanji, ib. 1863, 8vo; 2nd ed.
- (मराठी) is one of the widely spoken languages of India, and has a long literary history. In Maharashtra state about 70 million people speak Marathi.
- (quote) name the price of; “quote prices for cars”
- Repeat or copy out (a group of words from a text or speech), typically with an indication that one is not the original author or speaker
- (quote) repeat a passage from; “He quoted the Bible to her”
- (quote) quotation mark: a punctuation mark used to attribute the enclosed text to someone else
- Repeat a passage from (a work or author) or statement by (someone)
- Mention or refer to (someone or something) to provide evidence or authority for a statement, argument, or opinion
- have a great affection or liking for; “I love French food”; “She loves her boss and works hard for him”
- a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; “his love for his work”; “children need a lot of love”
- any object of warm affection or devotion; “the theater was her first love”; “he has a passion for cock fighting”;
- A deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone
- An intense feeling of deep affection
- A personified figure of love, often represented as Cupid
marathi love quotes – Marathi
This is a complete grammatical description of Marathi, which belongs to the Indo-European family and is spoken in Maharashtra State in India. It has around 45 million speakers, who comprise about eight per cent of the total population of India. Marathi is particularly interesting from the point of view of its structure: it is a blending of linguistic features of the Indo-European and Dravidian language families. Marathi provides fascinating data for the study of language typology, structural change, and language universals. Marathi is presented in a broad, universally intelligible framework which makes it accessible to linguists and non-linguists, and native and non-native speakers alike.
shankupushpam/butterfly pea/ Clitoria terneata/Kulhadhirimaa (Divehi) Butterfly pea, blue pea vine, mussel-shell climber, pigeon wings (English) Aparajita (Hindi) Nagar hedi (Kannada) Sankhupushpam (M
In Kerala this is a common temple flower. The flowers are mainly in two colours white and blue. This is used as an Ayurveda medicine also. This is considered as one of the main herb for brain power. This is a plant species belonging to the Fabaceae family. As you can see the most striking feature about this plant are its vivid deep blue flowers with light yellow markings. This grows as wine or creeper.
marathi kavita tuzya aswask
marathi kavita chitrkavita gajanan mule मराठी कविता चित्रकविता चारोळ्या
marathi love quotes
This High Quality Metal Chrome Plated Auto, SUV, Truck License Plate Frame measures 12.5 X 6.5 inches, weights about 12 oz and has pre drilled holes. The distance between two holes is about 7 inches. This versatile license plate frame fits all US and Canada 12×6 license plates. The frame is brand new and it’s well packaged. This exceptional quality metal license plate is very durable that it won’t rust, corrode or fade. All these features give this frame a distinct and durable feel, and unlike other type of license plate frames made of plastic or other type of materials it will not get brittle or crack. We use only highest quality weather & car wash resistant and waterproof vinyl for our lettering and artwork and it will last up to 9 years.